Support for StarNet2

New AutoIntegrate v1.44 support StarNet2. StarNet2 seem to work a lot better than the old StarNet. You need to install StarNet2 separately from this link: Starnet++ - Browse /v2.0 at SourceForge.net

AutoIntegrate v1.44 has some new options for removing stars while image is still in linear format, and different options for stretching and combining stars image. This is still partly experimental.

Hello,

I’m running into an issue where starnet2 is throwing an error. So the processing stops at the point. This is the message I’m getting:

Basic processing completed
Extra processing
copy window AutoRGB to AutoRGB_extra
AutoIntegrate: Remove stars
AutoIntegrate: Run StarNet2 on AutoRGB_extra
StarNet2 failed
Error: StarNet2.stride(): invalid argument type: unsigned integer value expected.
AutoIntegrate: Maybe StarNet2 is not installed, weight files are missing or platform is not supported
AutoIntegrate: StarNet2 failed
Error: StarNet2 failed
Processing stopped!
Write processing steps to V:/AP/NINA/Trifid Nebula 2/pix-output/AutoProcessed/AutoIntegrate.log
AutoIntegrate exiting
Save persistent settings

I know starnet2 is working properly. I ran it with one of the integrated images and it worked great. Is there a setting I’m missing somewhere?

Thanks!

Hi, I am on vacation so I am a bit slow on computer stuff. I managed to update my laptop setup and I was able to reproduce the problem. I am pretty sure I had tested it before but now it failed.

Anyway, I have pushed a fix to my test repository https://ruuth.xyz/test/autointegrate/ and to GitHub.

Jarmo

@jarmor Sorry about bugging you during your vacation. But thank you so much! It worked!

1 Like