Combining OSC and LRGB in Autointegrate

I am trying to combine images shot with one scope and an OSC with a different one shot with LRGB.
I had WBPP split the OSC into R,G,B files but when I add them in Autointegrate they come up a color files. I tried to add them manually using the R,G,B filter buttons but the result is the same. I edited the xisf header to delete anything that was OSC in nature like Bayer Pattern but the result is the same even when I set the FILTER keyword to R,G or B. I tried using force mono but then it adds them a ā€œLā€ files. The files as outputted from WBPP are monochrome. What do I need to do?

Kurt

Hi Kurt,

So you checked the Add manually checkbox and still files were considered as color files? That is weird because manual add should skip all filter and file name checks.

I tried this with my version and add manually did work for me with and without FILTER keyword.

One thing to try is to end file names as _R for red, _G for green and so on for all R, G, B, H, S, O files.

I did notice that the clear button does not work correctly when adding lights manually. If you make a mistake, you need to restart the script.

Btw, since files from WBPP are integrated files, you should check the Integrated lights option and use AutoContinue.

If you still have the problem then maybe you can send me the files. I can then try to reproduce the problem. Or you can send me maybe console output, that could be helpful too.

Regards,
Jarmo

Jarmo

Yes that is what is strange. I also have the _R _G name and selected ignore FILTER and use file name. I thought I had done this before. If I force mono it loads then as _L. Then I open the files they are mono files so I was wondering if it was looking for something in the FITS header.

Kurt

Jarmo

I was mistaken the files that were misclassified ended in _R_autocrop.xisf not just _R.xisf. these got classified as color files. I will regroup after I fix the disaster I created with rename.

Kurt

1 Like

Hi Kurt,

Good to hear that the issue was resolved.

Regards,
Jarmo