Changed in AutoIntegrate v1.63 are listed below.
Extra narrowband mapping
- Added an extra option to map a narrowband SHO or HOO image to a different palette.
- This can be useful to see if some other palette would look better.
- Extra option to do Foraxx mapping has been enhanced in case of SHO to run Remove green cast and Orange/blue colors.
- Foraxx mapping can be done also without additional processing by using the Narrowband mapping and selecting dynamic SHO or HOO mapping.
Embedding processing info into image metadata
- Embedded non-default processing options to the image FITS keywords.
- Embedded extra processing steps to the image FITS keywords.
- With embedded processing info it is easy to see how the image was processed inside AutoIntegrate.
- Processing history is saved using the HISTORY keyword.
Subframe selector measurements improvements
- Saving subframe selector measurements into the setup json file.
- Fixes when reusing subframe selector measurements.
Options to plate solve image
- Added a processing option to plate solve the image also without using SPCC color calibration.
- There is a Solve image option for normal processing and for extra processing.
Changes to extra processing target image handling
- Edited image naming was changed. When extra processing is done in separate sessions AutoIntegrate now uses edit count number instead of always adding a new _edit string at the end. So multiple separate edits result in images ending with _edit, _edit_1, _edit_2, etc. If there already is an image ending with _edit_1 then the new image will be _1_edit_1.
- Extra processing target image save button now saves image in both XISF and TIFF formats. XISF keeps the edit history, TIFF can be edited in other apps like Photoshop.
- Now also a non-edited extra processing target image can be saved.
- Reorganized extra processing target image options to a separate section.
- Added a high limit for extra auto contrast.
- Added overdrive and iterations parameters for HDRMLT extra option.
- Changed image solving to try with auto stretched image if ImageSolver fails with linear image.
- Batch mode now asks for all files before starting the batch.
- Fixed a bug in crop to common area that did not always crop correctly