Changes in AutoIntegrate v1.62 are listed below.
- Added support for FastIntegration
- FastIntegration is available in PixInsight 1.8.9-2
- Added an extra option to use AnnotateImage script to annotate images. When used with the Run or AutoContinue button a new image with _Annotated postfix is created.
- Fixed StarNet2 stride parameter.
- Enabled StarNet2 for linear images.
- Note that the StarNet2 is not available for the latest PixInsight version 1.8.9-2.
Foraxx palette extra option
- Foraxx palette added as a narrowband extra option. Foraxx needs nonlinear images so it is best run after other processing.
- Foraxx option will extract channels from source image and create a new Foraxx palette mapping.
- SHO and HOO mappings are available.
- Dynamic palettes use the similar mappings but they run it earlier in the processing flow.
Narrowband orange/blue colors
- Added narrowband extra option Orange/blue colors. It is used to shift red colors more to orange and also increase orange/blue saturation.
- Option can be useful for example after running Foraxx palette.
- HDRMultiscaleTransform to use To intensity option with Color corrected extra option when available.