Changes in Autointegrate v1.60:
Save drizzle info, 1x drizzle
- Save drizzle info into images. It is used when calculating pixel scale for image solving.
- Added a choice for 1x or 2x drizzle.
ABE, SPCC, extra color calibration
- Added ABE correction options: Subtraction or Division
- Added SPCC options: Saturation threshold and Min SNR. Adjusting these may help if SPCC fails.
- Added color calibration extra option. It uses the ColorCalibration process.
Binning for image solver
- Added options to set binning for image solver, or detect binning automatically. Binning is used to adjust pixel size to match the captured image.
- With Auto option binning is taken from XBINNING value from image metadata. None ignores binning and values 2 and 4 are used to multiply pixel size with those values.