Changes in AutoIntegrate v1.59
- Added image histogram display. It shows the preview image histogram.
- Clicking on the histogram shows some statistics.
- Default size for histogram is calculated automatically. Default size can be adjusted in the interface section.
- Histogram display can be disabled in the interface section.
- Added experimental logarithmic stretch.
- Added possibility to stretch backwards with histogram and logarithmic stretch
- Added None stretching. Mostly to be used to generate _HT files for manual stretch.
Separate size for side preview
- Added separate controls for side preview image and histogram size.
- Added one more hue shift for HSO. Hue shift for less green moves green hues more towards yellow. This partially follows the description at Mastering the Hubble Palette: A Step-by-Step Guide to Reducing Green Cast in Your Narrowband Astrophotography - Remote Astrophotography Using Slooh.com
- Option to apply auto contrast separately for each channel.
- Target type changed to combo box
- Slight noise reduction is done for luminance mask
- Noise reduction for Colorize SHO channel files.
- Fix to user selected references images in batch mode. They were not cleared for the next run.