List of changes in AutoIntegrate v1.58:
SPCC for narrowband images
- Added Narrowband auto mode that automatically sets narrowband mode, white reference and filter parameters. Filter values use Astrodon Astrodon LRGB 2GEN filters values. Option is checked by default.
- Auto mode adapts to mixed channels so that if for example the red channel has an H filter somewhere in the formula then it uses H. Same for other channels and filters. Filter check order order is H → O - > S.
- Added option to choose white reference between Average Spiral Galaxy and Photon Flux for SPCC
- Added option to set narrowband mode for SPCC
- Added option to select Background neutralization for narrowband mode SPCC. Option is checked by default.
- Added options to set wavelength and bandwidth for red, green and blue filters.
- Changed AutoSTF and Histogram stretch Auto link for channels to use mixed mode for narrowband if color calibration is used. In mixed mode if H is assigned to red then linked channels are used, otherwise unlinked channels is used.
- AutoContinue tries to find a telescope name and can use a predefined telescope for image solving.
Changes to SPCC
- Optionally target pixel size can be given.
- Added option to set SPCC limit magnitude. Default is Auto.
Select stars image
- Added optional dialog to manually select stars image for extra combine starless and stars images.
- Fix to allow multiple images inside one xisf image. The first one at index zero is always used in that case.
- Added option to use multiscale analysis in LocalNormalization. In some cases it helps if LocalNormalization fails with default settings.
- Added check that if local normalization fails on a file then that file is removed from the file list for image integration.
Select multiple narrowband combinations
- Added possibility to select multiple narrowband combinations. Instead of one or all combinations it is possible to choose any set of combinations to run. Selection works with both Run and AutoContinue buttons.
- Added checks for narrowband palette batch. If there is no narrowband data then the narrowband palette batch is not run.
Added Cancel button
- Added Cancel button to cancel processing. Processing is canceled as soon as control returns to the script.
- Adjust channels in PixelMath by multiplying them with a given value. Each RGB channel can be given a separate adjustment value. Values bigger than 1 make the channel more intense and values less than 1 make the channel less intense.
Extra colorized SHO
- Added Colorized SHO extra processing option that tries to generate Hubble color palette like colors to the image. …Colorizing was explained in Steven Miller’s YouTube channel Entering Into Space (Entering Into Space - YouTube).
Extra shadows and contrast
- Added an extra option Enhance highlights that uses exp() in pixelmath to add contrast to highlights.
- Added an extra option Enhanced shadows that uses log() in pixelmath to add contrast to shadows.
- Added extra option to Auto increase contrast that removes low and high pixels with a given percentage
ABE function degree
- Added configuration option for ABE function degree. It can help in cases where ABE fails with default value.
- Added option for crop tolerance in pixels. It tells how many consecutive black pixels are allowed before detecting crop edges. Old fixed default 1 changed to 2.
- Fix to using light files as integrated files. Narrowband mapping did not work so now those images are always renamed in memory to fixed names.
- toolTip updates
- Added error checks.
- Fixed extra processing ordering
- Window prefix is now used with narrowband batch mode.
- Fixed closing of crop information in narrowband palette batch. Now crop works with a narrowband palette batch.